Everton Retro Football Hoodie 1886
Chunky hood cord
Everton FC was founded, originally under the name St. Domingo Football Club, for the cricketing parishioners of the St. Domingo Methodist Chapel in Everton, who wanted an alternative sport for the winter. The district also housed the infamous Everton Lock-Up which features so heavily in the clubs more recent badges.
The crest that features on our Everton range dates back to the very early years of Everton but was never worn on a shirt. It features a rose, a cormorant and the letters L and D, F. A which stands for the Liverpool and District Football Association.